10.26.2005

[Musings] Blogspam

Well blogspam is not cool, nor is the fact those ass-clowns have harvested the emails for members from the profiles to send spam to them.

Despite this, I have resumed anonymous postings. I hated the limitations that the anti-spam measures imposed. I wanted this blog to be a sort of free-for-all for its members.

I will continue to delete the blogspam comments, unless I find them funny, from now on. But I will not re-enable the verification systems unless it becomes a problem.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I find it funny that blog spam is found in a blog posting about blog spam..

-Nalez

Pernox said...

Yes, very ironic.

Pernox said...

hmmm...let's see settings changed for 1 week, 2 blogspam postings on the blog entry for 'blogspam'

AllThingsSpring said...

Does Blogger allow Anonymous posting to authenticated posting rules? (Post as an AC, but have to put in what the little letters on the GIF are in order to publish)?

Pernox said...

Yes it can and that feature has been activated.