11.02.2006

Politics { 2006 Minnesota General Election - Tuesday November 07

Here are my final endorsements for the election on Tuesday. These are just my opinion and do not reflect on the other contributors to the Cubezoo blog.

Governor/Lt. Gov: Mike Hatch/Judi Dutcher (were it not so close a race, I'd probably be voting for Ken Pentel instead, but I'd prefer it if Pawlenty were gone)

U.S. Senate: Amy Klobuchar

5th Congressional District: Jay Pond (sorry, Keith, I just can't give you my vote. Ellison will win in any case.)

State Auditor: Rebecca Otto

Secretary of State: Mark Ritchie

Attorney General: Lori Swanson

3 comments:

Pernox said...

I will laying it out like this:

Govenor: Mike Hatch, tho Mr. Hatch is on notice, about 30% of the DFL is wary of you and are only voting for you because you are not Pawlenty. You will need to figure out how to reach the rest of us. Had this year not been so close I would vote Ken Pentel or Becky Lourey and that tears me up inside that I have compromised my principles for you because Pawlenty is so terrible.

US Senate: Amy Klobuchar, I like her and Kennedy is the devil's handmaiden.

CD2: Tim Walz. I like him, I think he will be good for us and Gutknecht is a do nothing putz.

The rest are of lesser importance to me with the exception of Mark Ritchie, who I will vote for because Secretary of State is a vital position to ensure that elections are held fairly.

AllThingsSpring said...

I think you mean CD1.

celesathene said...

MPR has this great site Select a Candidate. I ran through the races I'll be voting for tomorrow, and with the exception of Walz, since there is no 3rd party candidate, I should be voting for a 3rd party. God damned Democrats, in their bid to become more popular with the masses they've also become more evil. Gay-hatin', abortion-bannin', death penalty-supportin', evil.