8.31.2004

[Random Spam] Improve Desire & Performance

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length
from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She
thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

Pleasure your partner every time with a bigger, longer, stronger Unit
Realistic gains quickly

to be a stud press here


13
Oranjestad, Aruba, po b 1200
Go and get my kitten, please, Jellia, and we'll hear what she has to say
about it Rob Loses His Treasures Our young adventurer had intended to
pass the night in the little bed at his hotel, but the atmosphere of
Paris proved so hot and disagreeable that he decided it would be more
enjoyable to sleep while journeying through the cooler air that lay far
above the earth's surface

1 comment:

Nerdwife said...

Improved desire and performance? Promises, promises. A change of perception is not only more realistic, but perhaps more important. This post reminds me of Rivane Neuenschwander's exhibit at the Walker; it received rather poor critical acclaim but remains close to my heart. The artist assembled found objects, videotape of tropical fish with poetry, bowls of soapy water and rice paper eaten by snails; it was not the objects that were artful, but the subtexts of the exhibit (i.e.,from "Speech Acts," a cigarette wrapper folded into a T-shirt shape) and the manner in which the context altered one's perception of the mundane items (I've never looked at a dishpan in the same light since).