12.10.2005

[Tech] Lisa 2005 - Day 8

LISA 2005 Trip Log: 12/10/2005
==================
Day 8 - travel day

Woke up at my usual time...surprisingly. Packed. I was amazed I was able to fit everything into my travel bag. I hope it is not too heavy for the flight. I do have a second, smaller duffle in case of weight restrictions. I am hoping it will not be too much of an issue as the flight here was not completely full, I am hoping the one back is not.

San Diego has been lows in the 40s, highs in the upper 60s all week. MN has been lows in the -0s and highs in the upper 10s, it will be a bit of an adjustment. I miss home. I miss nerdwife. I miss my cats. I am also anxious as there are a few things at work I would like to try now. My tech-soul has been recharged.

Checkout: 10am

Flight leaves: 6:15pm

Filler: Went to the ocean, spent a few hours looking at the tidepools. Fascinating. Saw the Loma Point lighthouse. Drove by SeaWorld.

Lunch: Shakespeare Pub and Grill. British pub that had and excellent ale seletion and great fish and chips. Ate too much, felt uncomfortably full.

No comments: