1.18.2006

[Politics] UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador calls Bush 'Greatest Tyrant'

And I agree. I know this is a few days too late, but I feel this story deserves a mention. Harry Belafonte recently called Bush the 'Greatest Tyrant in the World' in an appearance in Venezuela. Here is a link to the Yahoo! News story.

Bush is not a President. He is a dictator, a tyrant, a neo-Nixon (but at least Nixon was smarter). He and his Administration feel they are above the law. I only hope it is not too late for Americans to realize this.

1 comment:

samrocha said...

Hi nice Blog!

I linked over here on a blog search. I’ve recently posted an article on Harry Belafonte among others; if you’re interested check it out. I’ve enjoyed looking through your archives and would love to establish reciprocal link.

www.debaterelatepontificate.blogspot.com