8.11.2006

Casual Friday { Conspiracy Hour

"This short movie was an entry in the June 2006 Minneapolis 48 Hour Film Project the genre picked was Sci-Fi, the required prop was a wallet, the required line of dialog was, "Thanks for you help, thanks a lot." the required character was a DJ Frank Mooney"

(note: I originally found a link to this via the 'Northern Misfit' blog and liked it so much I thought I would post it here)

The '48 Hour Film Project' is a great indie film contest where filmmakers are given a prop, a phrase, a genre, and a line and have 48 hours to make a short film around it. A few years ago, an actor friend of mine Blaine Lemke starred in a film about a Morgue Tech who falls in love with a cadaver and form a relationship and have a grand day out. Very creative stuff.

1 comment:

Tedj said...

I don't suppose I can get a reciprocal link back can I?