8.21.2006

Film { Snakes on a Plane

Motherfucking Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane is a motherfucking bad movie. Seriously its motherfucking awful. But it motherfucking succeeded in motherfucking entertaining the fuck out of me. If you can't motherfucking tell it also had a lot of motherfucking profanity as well as some T-N motherfucking-A. Here are some motherfucking samples of where people motherfucking got bit:

Snakes on a Crank
Snakes on an Eye
Snakes on a Boob
Snakes on a Tongue
Snakes on a Babe
Snakes on a Dog
Snakes on an Ass
Snakes on a Chaunch

You get the point, SNAKES WERE MOTHERFUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!1!!

Samuel L Jackson was motherfucking great as always.

The motherfucking plot went out the motherfucking window at the first sight of a motherfucking snake on a motherfucking plane.

The motherfucking movie poster was motherfucking awesome.

They said motherfucking a lot.

1 comment:

celesathene said...

I'm glad you liked it, I knew your hesitancy.

Snakes on a Plane has redefined my angry language. For example, last night my basement flooded. Here's my quote, to myself of course.

That's it! I've had it with this mother fucking water in my mother fucking basement.

And alternatively, That's it! I've had it with this mother fucking sump pump in my mother fucking basement!

So really it's an all purpose expression of frustration. Plus somehow, it made me feel better.