12.31.2006

New Years { Goodbye 2006

Hello 2007.

I haven't posted much, mostly because I have been working a lot and when I have sat down to post writer's block has been in the forefront.

Recap of 2006:

* thank the maker we no longer have Republicans controlling all branches of the Federal government
* I bought a bike
* I finished the basement (for the most part)
* I wasn't able to lose 30 pounds
* I enrolled back into school (haven't taken classes yet)
* fished, a lot, which makes me happy

Hopes for 2007:
* lose 30 pounds
* take classes
* no soda (rekindling something from 97-99 when I didn't drink any soft drinks, hello coffee and tea my old friends)
* see Europe
* fish more
* Bush gets impeached (come on Dems, at least investigate)
* never have to see Britney Spears' cooch again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a funny world.

2001 -- Seeing Britney's Peach would have been a delight.

2006 -- OH GOD! PUT IT AWAY! PUT. IT. AWAY!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see all the "celebrity" cooch flashes go away. Seriously, if you're that desperate for attention develop a real talent.