2.27.2007

Politics { Why I don't support Hillary

This picture (from the City Pages) about sums it up:



I feel she will be more of the same old same old. While I would love to see a women President, I don't judge a candidate based on what race, orientation nor gender. She just has too much history, a wishy-washy fence leaning kind of bad that I dislike. Moderate? Sure, I guess, but a more right of center moderate.

Some argue Barack is inexperienced. Well, perhaps he is, but I would rather take a chance on someone like him, an unknown, then Hillary, a known.

Ok all you Hillary supporters, flame away. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm naive. Am I? Look at yourself. Look at what she's done. Think about 2004, the zoo that was and think to 2008. It will be a zoo (and insane...they predict over $2B, thats billion will be spent by the candidates running). After the last 7 years of Bush, the abortive 2000 election. The War. The environmental crisis. Its time for a change from same old same old. Its time to re-evaluate the office of the President (and Congress). Its time to start making changes. Break the status quo. We have to, or we're doomed as a society if we keep on this course.

No comments: