2.18.2007

WoW { Peaceful day fishing



Fishing near Nighthaven, Moonglade-Kalimdor-Azeroth

What I caught:

Raw Redgill x13
Raw Nightfin Snapper x1
Raw Mithril Head Trout x2
Greater Mana Potion

Fishing lvl: 228 (I finished the really excellent Nat Pagle artisan fishing quest, where you have to catch 4 rare fish from all over Azeroth)
Fishing Pole: Nat Pagle's Extreme Angler FC-5000
Cooking lvl: 289 (been using fishing with cooking to level both)

The other day when I was here for the Lunar Festival, I had to fight this (as part of a larger group):



Omen

(Yes Horde and Alliance were working together to defeat him)

The Lunar Festival is based off the celebration of the Chinese New Year. A time of celebration of things to come, remembrance of those who came before and cause to put aside difference and party. I did 20 of the Ancestor quests, which take you all over Azeroth, and each one gives you a Coin of Ancestry, which are used later in Nighthaven for gifts such as clothing, fireworks, dumplings, etc. They also give you tidbits of advice (similar to fortune cookies) and send you notes in the mail where you get either Lucky Rocket Cluster (+250 health), or Elder Moonstones (creates a circle of lesser moonlight for 3 minutes). I enjoyed myself. It took me back to places I haven't been to in a while and pushed into to places my level (at the time 49) usually can't take you (like Silithus).

Someday, probably when I hit level 60, I will post a blog of my travels in Azeroth.

No comments: