9.27.2006

Politics { Damn, I hope we can spray for them...

RNC chooses the Twin Cities for the 2008 Convention.

http://feeds.dailykos.com/~r/dailykos/index/~3/28420656/913

This means I will probably now have a criminal record when I am arrested by the police for protesting the Convention.

I was hoping the DNC would get here first, or actually they can still come. We have more than enough room, and they should hold the conventions at the same time. That would be awesome.

It is going to take years to get the stink of that many Republicans in one place out of here. We're still cleaning after Bush and Cheney's visit in 2004.

3 comments:

celesathene said...

Nooooooooo!!!

Maybe we'll end up in the same jail cell. I'm prepared to protest the hell out of them. I will boo and taunt until my throat is sore.

As reported by the AP in the NYT, we're going to deny the dems. I wonder who got to decide that one?

AllThingsSpring said...

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." - William Shakespeare, 'Macbeth', Act IV, Scene I

Pernox said...

On the plus side the sex trade of the Twin Cities will get a much needed injection of capital in 2008.